[L2Ork-dev] facing issue in setting up the project

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 12:41:14 EST 2021

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 12:29 AM GUNJAN YADU <gunjanyadu6 at gmail.com> wrote:

I've never run into these problem on the recommended Ubuntu 20.04
build, and it appears others have recently built and successfully run
the webapp on Ubuntu. If I had to guess, this is something specific to
running and/or building on Windows 10.

This is especially suspicious:
bundle.js:8599 Uncaught ReferenceError: FS is not defined

Possibly something went wrong with the browserify step?

-Jonathan