[L2Ork-dev] Menu bar is missing on localhost: 5000

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 09:25:52 EST 2021

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 6:58 AM Prakhar Agarwal <prakhar at everything.net.in>
wrote:

> Nevermind, I found out the reason why it was not working because we have
> to first run the command "npm run build" which installs browserify and
> creates the bundle.js file.
> Now, it is working fine.

Hey, that is great! Glad you made it through the build process.

Currently, I think there will be a freeze if you try to open the "Quick
Reference" under help. I tracked this down to two classes "readsf~" and
"writesf~" in the backend which use POSIX threads-- that code seems to be
causing problems with the emscripten environment (although it obviously
compiles without error).

-Jonathan