[L2Ork-dev] Purr is crashing net/computer?

Mario Sottile - Marionetas Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:14:05 EDT 2021

Hello here. I use PurrData (Pd-l2ork-2.17.0 20210417-rev.ca592f6f) in
Debian 10 x64 (Mate). I discovered that sometimes, computer is doing
StrangeThings... and most of them are after suspend PC. There are two
problems when I wake it up:

- Computer stops responding. Mouse is moving but can't click or use
keyboard. Not even Ctrl-Alt-F1 to enter in tt1 to "do something". The
only key combination that works is... AltGr-PrintScreen-B (boot). I'm
not 100% sure that the problem is PurrData... but I think everytime this
happens, PurrData is running.

- Inmediatly after suspend or some time more, net stops working. YouTube
videos hangs and I can't see any web page. The only way to make net work
again is... killing PurrData. And I'm 100% sure of this.

These two problems don't occur every time I wake the computer up... but
do sometimes.

How can I debug these problems? What should I do?

--
Marionetas Mey

Mario Sottile - Director
(011) 15.6283.1576