[L2Ork-dev] mknob moonlib

Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Dec 1 07:40:36 EST 2021

You may want to try pd-l2ork since that object has been revamped there,
together with knob, which is now found in the put menu and provides
additional customization (see its help file). If you do, please report if
the pd-l2ork version works. Thanks.

https://l2ork.music.vt.edu/main/make-your-own-l2ork/software/

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Director, Human-Centered Design iPhD
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061