[L2Ork-dev] Vasvi Sood- GSOD Application

Vasvi Sood contactvasvisood at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 07:38:59 EDT 2021

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
My name is Vasvi Sood and I am a sophomore at  National Institute of
Technology, Hamirpur. After researching a number of organizations in Google
Season of Docs, I was especially impressed by what I read about Purr
Data, which is a visual programming language. The objective is to write
documentation simple enough to be understood by primary and high school
students who do not have a programming background.
I've written documentation for my college projects before. I'm familiar
with github, reStructured Text, Sphinx- A Python Library for Documentation
Development, and readthedocs. I believe that my skills will be beneficial
to the organisation.I've written a few articles and short stories that I've
shared on my blog.
I've enclosed my resume, a link to my blog and the link to my project
documentation.
https://prijour-documentation.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html
https://vasvisood1.medium.com/