[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.17.0 released

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 04:55:39 EDT 2021

Hi Joseph,

I guess that this is again due to a rebuild of the package which sometimes
gets triggered when one of the dependencies changes. Check whether you
already have a package
/var/cache/pacman/pkg/purr-data-2.17.0.r4829.ca592f6f-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst
or similar in the pacman cache and remove it. A subsequent update should
then go fine.

HTH,
Albert