[L2Ork-dev] Interested for "Web App UI Cleanup" Project for GSoC'21

Srashti Mittal srashtimittal990 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 06:47:58 EDT 2021

Hey everyone!
I'm Srashti Mittal, a second year B.Tech student of Computer Science and
Engineering of JSS Academy of Technical Education. I am a Competitive
programmer and a Full Stack Web Developer. I am skilled in C, C++, HTML,
CSS, Bulma CSS, JavaScript, React JS, Python, Django, Django Rest Framework
and PostgreSQL. Also I have a good experience with SVG.
I am interested in the project Web App UI Cleanup and my skillsets match
the requirement of the project. I submitted my proposal for this project in
GSoC'21.
I am hoping to work for Purr Data through GSoC.
Github Profile Link: https://github.com/Srashtimittal
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/srashti-mittal-579a2a191/