[L2Ork-dev] Feedback on GSOC draft proposal

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 13:33:14 EDT 2021

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 8:34 AM GUNJAN YADU <gunjanyadu6 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I have made some changes according to the suggestions in my proposal. Please have a look. Moreover, please suggest any changes or any more details required.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Gunjan Yadu

* I don't understand why you have a section on DSP. What does that
have to do with the project idea?
* I don't understand why you have included a tutorial on how to get
started using Purr Data.
* I don't understand why you have included a tutorial on how to use
Purr Data to create diagrams.
* I don't understand why you still include screenshots of Finale's
Speedy Entry in your project proposal. My last suggestion was to
remove the references to Finale's Speedy Entry because they are
irrelevant.

Best,
Jonathan