[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.16.0 released

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 07:39:34 EDT 2021

Thanks Jonathan!

I should add that contrary to what
https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data#downloads currently says,
releases are usually done first at
https://github.com/agraef/purr-data/releases these days.

There you can also find some previews (git snapshots) I published after the
2.16.0 release. Use these at your own risk (when in doubt, stick to 2.16.0
proper). E.g., Gabriela Bittencourt's incremental search feature for the
help browser sadly didn't make it into the 2.16.0 release, but can be found
in the snapshots.

Have a nice Sunday!
Albert

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/