[L2Ork-dev] side-quest: enforce 80-character line-width on README.md

Rukshan J. Senanayaka rjsenanayaka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 19:10:03 EDT 2021

AFAIK GitLab specifically has a tool called “CI Lint” for validating the CI
config file. But for linting the markdown files, I don’t see any other
option than integrating linting into the CI flow. Maybe someone can correct
me if I'm wrong.

Also, found this https://gitlab.com/pipeline-components/markdownlint