[L2Ork-dev] help

Gabriela Bittencourt gabrielabittencourt00 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 11:35:59 EDT 2021

Hello Veetrag,

I'm applying for the GSoC also, so my reply here will be a reply of a
participant not a reply of a mentor, but may be already some help for
you. :)

So, from what I understood in the Purr Data community, the main
communication channel is this e-mail lists, I've seen some people
sending questions and answers here, so, I would advice you to structure
your questions and send them here.

Regards,

Gabriela Bittencourt