[L2Ork-dev] issues on rasbian 9/10

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 05:08:54 EDT 2021

Here's the Raspbian 10 deb of my special build in case you want to give
this a try yourself. (I'm rolling back the package on the OBS preview
channel now, so I uploaded a copy of this package to my Google Drive.)

 purr-data_2.16.0+git4809+6d74b30a-1_armhf.deb
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Egjb2k_Q3Svbuv1d9irjv_-h-zv-FOKR/view?usp=drive_web>