[L2Ork-dev] Interested in 'General Midi Mad Dash'

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 18:05:45 EDT 2021

Also-- I think I used my `[pdcontrol]` abstraction for something I
posted on the Pd Forum, and none of the Pd Vanilla users noticed. So
please test and if it seems to work we can roll it into the build
monstrosity somewhere.

One question-- how do we ship an abstraction as a core object? I
suppose I could make a default-loaded lib named vanilla-compatible for
stuff like this. But then if someone runs Purr without prefs the
abstraction core objects wouldn't load by default.

-Jonathan