[L2Ork-dev] GSOC 2021 Introduction and queries

Tanmay Gujar tanmaygujar999 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 07:20:06 EDT 2021

Hello again! A couple of clarifications on the issue.

I am running pd on Debian(Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS) and used "make all" to build
the project.
I have had no trouble in communication when pd-l2ork is run *without* the
nogui flag.
The pd process *with* nogui flag exits as soon as I send a message through
the socket connection. I have also tried to use the pdsend tool available
in the puredata-utils package
<https://packages.ubuntu.com/en/focal/puredata-utils>, but it leads to the
same error.

Regards,