[L2Ork-dev] Interested in 'General Midi Mad Dash'

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 15:36:35 EDT 2021

Welcome! Since this is Pd Vanilla only, you'll want to familiarize yourself
asap with abstractions and the [clone] object. Also, the framework for
storing, loading, selecting, and playing will be more important than
actually completing all of the synths. Be sure to include how you might
tackle this framework in your proposal.

Matt