[L2Ork-dev] Interested in 'General Midi Mad Dash'

ishan kumar kaler kumarkalerishan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 12:54:29 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,
           My name is Ishan and I am CS Undergrad. I have done few
development projects until now and have some Open Source Experience. I have
an interest in music production and some experience in sound synthesis.

I'm interested in contributing to the Purr Data project and working on the
project 'General Midi Library'.

In the past, I have worked with DAWs and VSTs and have some experience with
Pure Data also. I'm currently exploring Purr Data in-depth and
familiarizing myself with the codebase while making contributions all along.

I wish to ask if there's an IRC channel alongside the mailing list, as I
couldn't find one. I'll be more than happy to have suggestions from you all
:)

Best regards,
Ishan