[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.14.2 - ALT key
Linux ROUEN Normandie
linux.rouen at free.fr
Thu Sep 24 14:31:20 EDT 2020
An additional quick feedback on the ALT key change in the latest Purr
* Windows 10 v.2004
(FYI, after several months of no success, the last trial took more than
4 hours to upgrade from v.1909 to v.2004!!!! And now there is a lot of
problems to fix! What a big proprietary shit!)
- In editmode: ALT + click on [pd subpatch] opens it awa blinds the new
grid (which is very useful for knowing we are or not in editmode).
- Strange thing when back to the patch where [pd subpatch] is located,
it switched automatically from editmode to runmode. Normal or not?
* Linux Mint 20.0 (Ubuntu 20.04)
- In editmode: ALT + click on [pd subpatch] does not open it but well
blinds the new grid. I never tested with CTRL, so I cannot compare.
* Manjaro 20.1 (Arch Linux)
- I cannot test it as there is a big issue (no more boot) with this
rolling release distribution regarding the latest Linux kernel update /
Nvidia driver (old ones).
Manjaro development team was obliged to recognize their big mistake not
having enough tested/red the Linux kernel warning about v.5.8.x / Nvidia
So now, I do need to fix this big joke before being able to test Purr
Data 2.14.2 under this distribution.
* ALT vs CTRL vote
I don't care about either as long as it's making its job and the
developers life easier.
More information about the L2Ork-dev