[L2Ork-dev] upcoming: 2.14.1

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Sep 18 12:22:06 EDT 2020

On 9/18/2020 12:05 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> `<shift-tab>` navigates backwards.

And pressing \ should create such a character and delete should delete
things but in pd neither work as the standard suggests. Yes, there are
standards, and then there are contextual needs. Sure shift-tab may not
be the best example but we can come up with a different 2/3/4-finger
salute to make this easier to access.

ctrl+shift+tab?
ctrl+alt+tab?

Pick your poison...

Creating a message just to toggle this behavior on and off puts us
exactly in the same place where we are trying to get out of in respect
to the keyboard focus...

ico at vt.edu

www.icat.vt.edu
www.performingarts.vt.edu