[L2Ork-dev] upcoming: 2.14.1

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:43:59 EDT 2020

> Seems like we want a "focus" event to listen for here. Can't remember
if activation is instance-wide. But if it is it could be a message to
the "pd" receiver, perhaps with a gpointer to the gobj that has just
been activated and a "1" or "0" for activation, deactivation.

Oops, I meant to talk about glist_grab here, not activatefn. Obviously that is
per canvas, so I'm not sure the "pd" receiver is the right place for that.