[L2Ork-dev] upcoming: 2.14.1

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 20:55:07 EDT 2020

The bookmark feature is finished, there's just one minor cosmetic issue
that I'll fix in the morning.

I'd really like this to go into 2.14.1. Either that, or include it in
2.14.2 and release that immediately after 2.14.1.

Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  aggraef at gmail.com

Jonathan Wilkes <jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 17. Sep. 2020,
19:57: