[L2Ork-dev] upcoming: 2.14.1

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:56:46 EDT 2020

Thanks. I merged the two VU fixes.

I left the numbox fix for when we merge your GOP clipping branch. That
way if someone was using a numbox right on the edge of a GOP, the new
shouldvis algorithm will still display it. The current algorithm would
boot it off the GOP.

It's definitely an edge case as the font would be overlapping the
border in that case. But Pd users seem trained to seek out every
unspecified corner case and use it to their advantage. (I offer in
evidence the various Pd mailing list threads teaching people to change
the size of a viewport by using a method called "donecanvasdialog".)

-Jonathan