[L2Ork-dev] upcoming: 2.14.1

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:50:49 EDT 2020

HI all,

In the interest of releasing early and often, I think we're ready for
another release.

This one doesn't yet include Albert's search bookmark feature or Ico's
clipping window for GOPs. But it fixes a lot of usability bugs with
2.14.0. So unless there turn out to be nasty regressions in what's
currently getting built in master, I'll bump it to 2.14.1, tag it, and
release.

Sam has generously made some changes to improve CI build times. I've
merged the first of them and will test how that goes. This will
hopefully bring CI builds back to a tolerable state.

Best,
Jonathan