[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.15.1 - Zexy library

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 04:23:21 EDT 2020

Ok, I got that new segfault in zexy sorted out as well.

Joseph, 2.15.2 is currently building on the OBS, so expect an update in 1-2
hours. Thanks again for reporting, and it would be nice if you could give
zexy another whirl and check whether the issues you reported have indeed
been fixed in 2.15.2. They should be. ;-) I did my best to also backport
the fixes that we previously had in the 2.2.6 zexy tree.

2.15.2 packages for Mac and Windows should be available at
https://github.com/agraef/purr-data/releases in the course of the next 2
hours as well.

Thanks,
Albert