[L2Ork-dev] Bug that I can't simplify...

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Oct 13 12:07:09 EDT 2020

Mario,

Would you please confirm if this is moonlib or ggee image? This will be
essential in helping us track down the bug. I am also looking to revamp
these soon, so prompt response is greatly appreciated.

On 10/9/2020 12:14 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> Wow, yes that is obviously a bug.
>
> Is this ggee/image or moonlib/image?
>
> -Jonathan
>
> On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 11:36 AM Mario Sottile - Marionetas Mey
> <mariomey at gmail.com <mailto:mariomey at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Sorry if this is not the way to present a bug... but it is just
>     happening right now and I could capture it. Just watch the video.
>

>     Mario Sottile - Director
>     (011) 15.6283.1576
>     www.mariomey.com.ar <http://www.mariomey.com.ar>
>     info at mariomey.com.ar <mailto:info at mariomey.com.ar>
>
>     El 6/10/20 a las 22:33, Mario Sottile - Marionetas Mey escribió:
>>
>>     I found a GUI bug but I can't make a simpler file to reproduce
>>     it. Look at the RG&B gradients: they are [image red.png], [image
>>     green.png] and [image blue.png]. Those objects was above hsliders
>>     and they changes its place each time I save the file. I attach
>>     the patch, but remember that it is not simplified.
>>
>>     Is there is something I can do to debug it, please tell me.
>>
>>     Debian 10 Buster, Mate 1.20.4, last PurrData version
>>     (Pd-l2ork-2.15.0 20200929-rev.daf883f9).
>>
>>     --
>>
>>     Mario Sottile - Director
>>     (011) 15.6283.1576
>>     www.mariomey.com.ar <http://www.mariomey.com.ar>
>>     info at mariomey.com.ar <mailto:info at mariomey.com.ar>

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Co-Director, Human Centered Design iPhD
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061