[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.15.1 - Zexy library

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 05:14:10 EDT 2020

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 2:45 AM Jonathan Wilkes <jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I believe Katja authored that build script. I'm not a fan of the
> approach, but she was obviously quite deliberate in its design so I
> knew there must be some way to cover that use case.

Katja, thanks again! It's a very nice Makefile tailored to the external
library case, does the job, and runs much faster than the automake-based
stuff we had previously, especially on Windows. I like it! :)

So thanks again, Katja! In addition to the thanks for the pd-double
> code. Also, for teaching me how to build a high-quality DIY
> microphone. :)

Picture please, or it didn't happen. ;-)

Albert