[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.15.1 - Zexy library

Linux ROUEN Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Mon Oct 12 19:17:27 EDT 2020

Hello Albert and Jonathan,
Your technical discussion is above my understanding! :-(

Just to strengthen Jonathan earlier comment:
"namespace prefixes like zexy/date should be supported in all the
default libs, no exceptions.".

Albert,
My issue is that I'm not using directly neither [zexy/date] nor
[zexy/time] nor [zexy/makesymbol] but ready-to-use abstractions
(available in Purr Data / externals) which are called by [ISOdate] and
[ISOtime]. So that means these standard abstractions should be modified
by myself, saved under different names and then integrated into my
projects instead the current ones.

Best, Joseph