[L2Ork-dev] Linux dependencies in README.md build guide

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Oct 8 22:51:29 EDT 2020

I believe that is/was for pyext which requires flext. I thought we were not
building flext externals anymore? There may be also a requirement for
building the libcwiid since it has some gtk and/or python demo apps that
get built with it and which we do not need.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061