[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.15.0

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Oct 4 14:14:21 EDT 2020

To add to Albert's thorough email, I wonder if video acceleration in the
chromium versions nw.js may be relying on may have something to do with
this. Namely, I wonder if it invokes something incorrectly and/or the video
driver is not handling such calls appropriately. If you get a blue screen
dump before the computer reboots, it may be helpful to share that. The same
may be also added to your system event log.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061