[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.15.0

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Oct 3 13:31:53 EDT 2020

The window size is already fixed in the new merge request. The problem was
Windows up until now used nw.js 0.14.7 which had a bug in respect to the
window size. I did a patch to compensate for that. Now that needs to be
removed since Windows has migrated to 0.24.4. That should be included in
the next release since the merge request is already green. Hope this helps.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061