[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data GSoC 2020: Cast of Characters

Guillem Bartrina guillembartrina at gmail.com
Fri May 8 10:16:36 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!

I'm Guillem Bartrina, one of the three participants that will be working
hard to grow Purr Data this year. I live in Barcelona (CEST time zone)
and i'm coursing the third year of a bachelor degree in informatics
engineering, specializing in computing. I'm very enthusiastic about
anything related to the discipline.

I have been exploring Purr Data internals and start getting familiarized
with them, and I will continue doing it. I have already built Purr Data
in both linux and windows and started testing how it works. From what
I've seen, the codebase is not the easiest thing I have ever work with,
but step by step I will end up dealing with it.

This will be my first big contribution to a project (I'm a newbie),
therefore I'm kind of nervous. I hope I will learn a lot with all of you.

I'm very excited to start working!

Guillem