[L2Ork-dev] Purr-data Gitlab Signup

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:21:50 EDT 2020

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:31 AM Jake Thorne
<development at nonclassical.co.uk> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I'm emailing as requested just to register my interest in PurrData and Pd.
>
> I'm a beginner, learning Pd with Johannes Kreidler's book 'loadbang'. I'm running Ubuntu/Pop!_OS and have had some difficulty getting Pd Vanilla to work with ALSA and JACK, so I thought I'd try this.

Hi Jake,

Sounds good. To install please have a look at the download link here:

https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data#downloads

You should be able to specify your Ubuntu version and get a working
install of Purr Data using those instructions.

Let me know if you run into any problems.

Best,
Jonathan