[L2Ork-dev] (no subject)

Olli Jackson oli.jackson47 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 23:33:00 EDT 2020

Hi Guys,

Would like to join the purr data forum and resources  page. This stuff is
amazing, big respect to jerobeam and jonathan. I´m on my final year of a
(BA) Sound engineering course at dBs Music. Been researching a lot about
oscilloscope music and now that live done the theory I´m hoping to get more
on the practical side of things and have some fun basically!

Again, thanks for all the open source resources, im having trouble getting
the actual Pd software to open but I´m sure ill figure this out.

Cheers,

Olli