[L2Ork-dev] Pipeline Failed

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 00:28:19 EST 2020

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 6:17 PM Mohit Kumar Verma <yaimgr8 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am sending merge requests for the purr-data repository and the pipeline always fail. It says  "There has been a timeout failure or the job got stuck. Check your timeout limits or try again". I have increased the time limits and then also it is saying the same. Please help !

If it's for the changes to README.md you can safely ignore it. That
file doesn't make any changes to the application.

For merge requests which touch code there is not currently a good way
to deal with that. CI only runs on my branches, and apparently
there is no way for me to trigger it for other people's merge
requests. (If someone has advice on how to address this I'm all ears.)

-Jonathan