[L2Ork-dev] Current HEAD of Purr Data is broken

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 03:12:35 EDT 2020

Hi Ico and Jonathan,

I'm not sure what's going on there -- sorry, but I simply didn't have the
time to follow the most recent flurry of commits, but I do install the
latest revision of Purr Data every once in a while to find out whether it
still works for me. I just did that this morning (rev. 96b23d10, Merge
branch 'find-0.47' from June 29).

Now, one of the changes since rev. 4b7b73cd (Merge branch
'fix-subpatch-display-corruption' from June 16) has broken Purr Data on
Linux for me.

The program still builds fine, launches and I can still open new patch
windows (^n), but "About Pd-L2ork" doesn't work any more and I can't open
existing patches either (apparently the patches do get opened in the
engine, but no window is mapped).

As I said, the last known good revision is 4b7b73cd for me. I don't have
the time to do any bisecting right now, so I hope that someone else can
reproduce this issue and find out which of the commits that went in since
June 16 is bad.

Thanks,

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/