[L2Ork-dev] 2.11 build for Linux

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:41:10 EDT 2020

This is a strange bug because I can't reproduce it on Stretch with Mate,
yet it appears in another distro.

Check out target_is_scrollbar in pd_canvas.js. I don't see how a DOM event
would get correctly handled on
the same exact version of Chromium on one Linux distribution but not on
another.

Just fair warning-- I'm going to become quite angry if this is another
Ubuntu-specific bug introduced by
its troglodyte devs.

-Jonathan

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 8:51 AM Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Geesh, let me try this one more time: by avg I meant to say svg.
>
> Best,
>
> Ico
>
> --
> Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
> Director, Creativity + Innovation
> Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology
>
> Virginia Tech
> Creative Technologies in Music
> School of Performing Arts – 0141
> Blacksburg, VA 24061
> (540) 231-6139
> ico at vt.edu
>
> www.icat.vt.edu
> www.performingarts.vt.edu
> l2ork.icat.vt.edu
> ico.bukvic.net
>
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2020, 08:37 Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:
>
>> To clarify, by themed I don't mean adjusting css but reimplementing them
>> as an avg element we fully control.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Ico
>>
>> --
>> Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
>> Director, Creativity + Innovation
>> Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology
>>
>> Virginia Tech
>> Creative Technologies in Music
>> School of Performing Arts – 0141
>> Blacksburg, VA 24061
>> (540) 231-6139
>> ico at vt.edu
>>
>> www.icat.vt.edu
>> www.performingarts.vt.edu
>> l2ork.icat.vt.edu
>> ico.bukvic.net
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 11, 2020, 08:37 Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> If we go with themed scrollbars, then this thing will be more easily
>>> dealt with regardless the source of the bug.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Ico
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
>>> Director, Creativity + Innovation
>>> Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology
>>>
>>> Virginia Tech
>>> Creative Technologies in Music
>>> School of Performing Arts – 0141
>>> Blacksburg, VA 24061