[L2Ork-dev] 2.11 build for Linux

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 01:50:01 EDT 2020

Scratch that, after rereading Joe's description I can reproduce it now. The
bug happens if an object is partially visible and you then click on the
scrollbar over the position where the partially obscured object is located
(but outside the viewport). Et voila, the object gets selected for editing:

[image: image.png]

I'm not sure whether that's a bug in Chromium or Purr Data, though. Looks
like the default action which updates the scrollbar is executed, and then
the mouse event still gets propagated to the canvas beneath it.

Albert