[L2Ork-dev] 2.11 build for Linux

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:18:47 EDT 2020

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 10:04 PM Joe Linux <linux.rouen at free.fr> wrote:

> I cannot comment about your 'symphony' as both files on Google's servers
> are not directly accessible, even after having used my Google account IDs,
> as the owner must give you the access permission after having sent a
> request to him/her.
> What I have done but with no success. :(

Can you try again with this link please? I've since fixed it so that it
should be readable by anyone.
 on-the-run.pd
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BUOk5btx2K3AT5By7Q1JDumz2RR6DC7I/view?usp=drive_web>

And here is the same file on the JGU Seafile:
https://seafile.rlp.net/f/054fafda2f5a4f9ba306/

I've tested both links in a web browser where I'm not logged in to any of
these services, and they appear to work fine now.

Sorry for the hitches.

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/