[L2Ork-dev] ontop and resizable window properties

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:00:49 EDT 2020

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 1:10 PM Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Thanks, is there a reason why we are not using newer version in the release?

Initially it was to support XP but I believe those days are gone.

Also-- there were problems for awhile building more recent versions for arm,
but someone fixed that as well.

So it would be nice to update nw.js to the latest version, but we'll need to do
a lot of testing to make sure there aren't regressions.

-Jonathan