[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.11.0 released

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Jun 8 09:11:44 EDT 2020

Jonathan, is there a way to customize those shortcuts or will this require
a development of some kind of a plugin or expansion of settings?

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061