[L2Ork-dev] Getting ready for GSoC coding to begin

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Jun 7 18:09:36 EDT 2020

FWIW, since now the select has been stripped of the ability to detect bang,
this is the only way to do so consistently and as such it is a must.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061