[L2Ork-dev] GOP redraw bug

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Jun 5 01:10:25 EDT 2020

Danny, you have subscribed to the list, so you should be receiving all
email traffic. If you do not wish to receive any further email you will
need to unsubscribe using the link found in the footer of each email. You
can also opt for receiving a daily digest. Please note if you unsubscribe,
you will not be able to post to the list. This is to prevent potential
spam. Hope this helps.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061