[L2Ork-dev] GOP redraw bug

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Jun 5 00:18:14 EDT 2020

Submitted a merge request with a fix. It appears this was a regression
from a fix that Jonathan may have introduced in respect to scalars being
unvis-ed. I added a hypothetical corresponding vis for scalars only
inside the graph_vis call that needs to be tested before the branch is
merged.

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation