[L2Ork-dev] Getting ready for GSoC coding to begin

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Jun 2 22:07:00 EDT 2020

This is possible, but also precarious. While I like this potentially more
universal solution, doing so may introduce a cascading set of
incompatibilities and as such needs to have some thorough regression
testing before being committed. Further, with this universal fix allow
select to once again support bang as a potential filter?

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Director, Creativity + Innovation
Institute for Creativity, Arts, and Technology

Virginia Tech
Creative Technologies in Music
School of Performing Arts – 0141
Blacksburg, VA 24061