[L2Ork-dev] Purr Data 2.12.0 released

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 13:45:34 EDT 2020

Ah yes, thanks for the heads up Joseph, and sorry that I forgot to follow
up on this. Indeed, all packages done. :)

As usual, you can find these at
https://software.opensuse.org/download/package?package=purr-data&project=home%3Aaggraef.
Not sure why the Arch packages aren't currently listed there (maybe that's
because classic pd-l2ork stopped building on Arch since the update to gcc
10), but the Arch repo is of course also up and running. And in any case
you can find links and detailed instructions in the wiki at:
https://github.com/agraef/purr-data/wiki/Installation#linux

Also, thanks are due to Jonathan for orchestrating this release, and to Ico
for the awesome GUI tweaks which makes Purr look and feel so much better
now! Looking forward to the next one. :)

Enjoy. :)
Albert