[L2Ork-dev] Name clash

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:06:38 EDT 2020

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 2:59 PM Guillem Bartrina
<guillembartrina at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is that the expected behaviour? If it's not, tell me how it should
> behave and I will try to solve it.

AFAICT the loader is made up of a bunch of untested, ill-defined branches.

For now, I'd say the bug is that a relative path will load abstractions/external
binaries that have a nameclash with a built-in.

> If a larger refactor is needed I can take charge of it if I have an
> explanation on how it should work.

Is there a way to keep the loader as-is, but in your feature prevent the user
from saving the abstraction with a built-in name? That may be the most
expedient course of action.

-Jonathan