[L2Ork-dev] Fwd: [PD] PD/Purr-Data object for Sensel Morph

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 03:02:56 EDT 2020

Well, as Jonathan pointed out in the other thread, we'd be happy to help,
but we need the devices for testing, of course. :)

Seriously, this isn't such a big deal, just make it a submodule and add it
to externals/Makefile. You only have to negotiate the hosting with
Jonathan. I think that he prefers to have a mirror on his Gitlab somewhere,
so that we're not at upstream's mercy. At least that's what we do with Gem,
wiringPi and pd-lua right now.

Albert

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/