[L2Ork-dev] call for mentorship: version bump

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 02:50:33 EDT 2020

Ok, I concur, then so be it. Thanks for taking the time to discuss.

Yeah, I understand that we don't want to get bogged down in forward
compatibility issues, it's just that I tend to think of the *patch format*
as somewhat "sacred". ;-) That's because it's our rock bottom compatibility
layer with vanilla.

I certainly welcome those changes, we do maintain compatibility with Pd
0.47 in any case, which is 4 years old now. So there shouldn't be much of a
problem if we lose compatibility with even older versions at some point.

Thanks,
Albert