[L2Ork-dev] Presentation

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 15:46:35 EDT 2020

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 9:42 PM Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> wrote:

> While you can program on a smartphone, it's tedious, with the small screen
> and the very limited set of development tools available there. You'll need
> to get a laptop or PC to do any serious programming.

I should add that a Raspberry Pi (preferable the latest one, Pi4) will do
as well. These are much cheaper than laptops or PCs, but you'll have to buy
a keyboard, mouse and screen, too, if you don't have these. The Pi runs on
a variant of Linux (Raspbian), and Purr Data works there, too.

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/