[L2Ork-dev] We may get a bit of a bump in traffic today due to a VT News story featuring L2Ork Tweeter

Jonathan Wilkes jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 14:44:54 EDT 2020

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 2:17 PM Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> It appears L2Ork Tweeter made today's Virginia Tech front page:
>
> https://vtnews.vt.edu/
>
> https://vtnews.vt.edu/articles/2020/06/virginia-tech-professor-launches-free-music-making-software-insp.html
>
> As a result we may get a bit more traffic here...

Awesome!

Let's just hope nobody touches our delicate gitlab instance. :)

Ico-- how about a "featured app" with each release, perhaps a link
that comes up in the pd window on startup?

Still an extra step to install but the first step would link to
demo/instructions which may be better UX.

I've been thinking about implementing this but haven't had an app for
it. (Well, perhaps also doing the same with
that slick looking app that uses the bargraphs I showed you from the
Pd forum, if the author is cool with it.)

-Jonathan