[L2Ork-dev] Current HEAD of Purr Data is broken

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:02:49 EDT 2020

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 3:18 PM Jonathan Wilkes <jon.w.wilkes at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I should have mentioned the one subsystem which was flaky on that
> machine. Can you guess what it is? :)

Ah ok, thanks for the warning. Well, I've already got a Pi4 that I can use
to do testing on ARM, so I don't actually *need* a Chromebook, I just want
one anyway. ;-) But that's just wishful thinking right now, because in this
day and age it's almost impossible to get a reasonably-priced one, they're
all either out of stock over here, or insanely expensive.

Email: aggraef at gmail.com, web: https://agraef.github.io/